OT: Bush is an embarrassment - what a piece of crap

Millsey

I've always supported Bush. I voted for him twice, but now I'm embarrassed to say so. He's sold us out and has proven the almighty dollar is more important than the citizens of his own country.

We are already getting gouged at the gas pump and he just turned his rich head, but now that we have one of the worse natural disasters in the history of our country he once again blows us off. We need to help our own people right now and piss on everyone else for a change.

Get our National Guard people home RIGHT NOW! I don't know where he forgot that National Guard was for here and not overseas, but he sure as hell did. Let our guys come home to their own country and take care of their own problems.
Let's use some of our oil reserves we've stockpiled (that is good for a four-year period). We need to get that fool out of the White House before we all end up in a depression!

Perhaps instead of blaming Bush, we should ask why, for back-to-back elections, the Democratic Party couldn't nominate a candidate viable enough to beat the clown.

They (Gore) did beat him, unfortunately there were not intelligent enough people in Florida to count the votes correctly.

What I want to know is where is all of the "relief" from other countries?

If the United States sends one more dollar to another country for disaster relief then we are fools.. shame on us for caring!!!!!!!!!

kingeddy said:
They (Gore) did beat him, unfortunately there were not intelligent enough people in Florida to count the votes correctly.

That was 8 years ago. Now, explain why the Democrats nominated the richest, laziest fatcat on the planet as their candidate in the last election. It was laughable, watching that carpetbagging coattail jockey criticise Bush for only caring about the rich. All that guy cared about was getting rich the easiest way he could: by marriage.

I kept thinking his theme song for the campaign should have been "Just a Gigolo.":D :D :eek:

for all that read this post, and for all that wish to add to this post, remember just one thing. that you have the right and privelidge to do just that, express your opinion without consequence. i for one, am a avid Bush supporter, I for one am a member of the greatest military in the world, I for one, am a very proud american. ask yourself, ask your neighbor, ask your co worker, where would this world be, where would this nation be, if it not be for our president who is doing a job that should have been done years ago, many years ago. you are very correct in thinking and feeling and wanting our brothers and sisters of the armed services back home, i for one do with all my heart. but, they are there doing a job, a service to this nation, a service to the world.

as for your oil concern, i would 1st send a letter or an e mail or a post in stlracing.com, to the head of anyone of the many oil companies 1st!!! every national disaster they raise there prices, why? because they are money hungry. WHY come in here and bash a president who may not be doing what YOU want, but what is best for this country and best for the world. NO it is not the correct political decision to be over there in a war that will take a very long time, and possibly more lives, but my friend it is the correct one!!!! WE do not need terrorism in this country or anyother one.

more i read what i am writing, i get upset even that much more. I ask each and every person who reads this thread, send a thank you, send a smile, keep open arms for a hug, when they do come home.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY AMERICAN

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY SERVICE MAN AND WOMAN

So it was George Bush changing the gas prices on the sign at Motomart.

This may surprise you but gas prices are not set or controlled by the president. Its called a "world economy".

Also, any use of reserves is just a short term fix.

Gore=now theres the answer.

Can't believe there are actually people who willing admit to voting for Bush !!!!! You should have seen from his first 4 years !!! Even Kerry could not have done any worse than Bush is>> JMO Also I never voted for him.... I do admit that and proud of it...

Not sure that US gas prices would be called "world economy". Since the big 3 set the prices for the local wholesalers.
But I do know that if the President didn't have his hands in the oil business, something would have been done to curtail the skyrocketing prices of US gas prices.

I agree that releasing national reserves is a bad idea.

I'm all for free enterprise, but 12 consecutive quarters of record profits for the 3 major US oil refineries (Wallstreet Journal sometime late 2004 I'm pretty sure), with "Americans hurting" (financially) the way Mr. Bush refered to us in his campaign speeches, has worn just a little thin on me. Seems to me something could be done. After all he is in the most powerful position in our country, and he does have the authority to reccomend to congress. Do you know of any recommendations or actions he has taken to improve our situation?? I sure haven't heard of any. So yes, he has, in my opinion just turned his head while he and his cronies continue to get richer.

And for the record, I didn't vote for Gore in that election. Remember, I'm from Tenn. and know what a crook he was. I opted for the lesser of two evils and now have learned from my mistake.

tornado70 said:
for all that read this post, and for all that wish to add to this post, remember just one thing. that you have the right and privelidge to do just that, express your opinion without consequence. i for one, am a avid Bush supporter, I for one am a member of the greatest military in the world, I for one, am a very proud american. ask yourself, ask your neighbor, ask your co worker, where would this world be, where would this nation be, if it not be for our president who is doing a job that should have been done years ago, many years ago. you are very correct in thinking and feeling and wanting our brothers and sisters of the armed services back home, i for one do with all my heart. but, they are there doing a job, a service to this nation, a service to the world.

as for your oil concern, i would 1st send a letter or an e mail or a post in stlracing.com, to the head of anyone of the many oil companies 1st!!! every national disaster they raise there prices, why? because they are money hungry. WHY come in here and bash a president who may not be doing what YOU want, but what is best for this country and best for the world. NO it is not the correct political decision to be over there in a war that will take a very long time, and possibly more lives, but my friend it is the correct one!!!! WE do not need terrorism in this country or anyother one.

more i read what i am writing, i get upset even that much more. I ask each and every person who reads this thread, send a thank you, send a smile, keep open arms for a hug, when they do come home.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY AMERICAN

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY SERVICE MAN AND WOMAN

Thanks for providing reason and a sensible voice to thread...

By the way, what our last Democrat did while in the oval office disgusted me and a lot of other proud Americans, but I never resorted to tasteless name calling when referring to our President of the United States

tornado70 Thank you for your service to our country!!!! I am sick and tired of all the whiners. so what gas is going to be over 3 dollars a gallon, could be alot worse. We live in the greastest country on this planet and it is that way for a reason. It's not thanks to people that whine about high gas prices or people that cry "what is Bush going to do for me?" Anyone that thinks this is all Bush's fault needs to take another big swig of the kool-aid.

have got to go with Millsey and King Eddy on this one.........It's SOOOOOOOOO obvious.........HELP THOSE AT HOME MAN!!!:confused: Just my 2 cents worth.......

Also a proud sponsor of the 16H Mike Hammerle.;)
And a HUGE fan of King Edwards Fried Chicken!:)

Cry you babies!!!!!! you all freakin' wanted him, you got him!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!! I'm laughin' my freakin' azz off!!!!! How would you like your waffles now you babies????? I Love mine With ketchup!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Get your sorry azzes in the welfare line where you belong!!!!! that's where you're headin' with bush!!!!! revenge is so sweeeeeeet!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I knew you babies would be cryin' in less than a year!!!!! Dumbazzes!!!!! Keep voting Republican and see what it gets Ya!!!!! More Of The Same!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!! I like it!!!!!

Ah, the great Republican vs. Democrat debate. Bush may be many things, but I doubt he is reaping the benefits of the current oil crisis. Several years ago near the beginning of his presidency, he urged the big 3 automakers to produce a viable car that would run on hybrid fuel technology. A signicicant ammount of hybrid cars on the road would cut into any oil-baron's bottom line if that were to have happened, so that argument about bush doesn't hold up.

So we look at the Democrats. They are pushing the E-85 ethanol program. That's great for the corn producers (my heritage), but 2 flaws stick out immediately: 1. There's almost no where to buy the stuff, and 2. Ethanol, like the alcohol used at our local racetracks burns cooler, and almost twice as fast. So while the initial reaction may be to think that ethanol is at least a possible solution, the reality is that you're burning alot more of it to go the same distance.

There is a technology out there called Fischer-Tropsch. The process is named after F. Fischer and H. Tropsch, the German coal researchers who discovered it in 1923. Nazi Germany experimented with using the technology to convert coal into gasoline during WWII, but it was determined that it was economically unfeasable as long as crude oil was trading at less than $30 a barrell. Yesterday, crude went for over $70 a barrell, so maybe the time is now to look at it more seriously. The Governor of Montana has recognized the posibility, and a call to Congressman John Shimkus' office to inquire about the possibility of Illinois based refineries exploring the practicality has revealed that there are regional politicians who are already up to speed on this. Whether it helps to bring gas prices down, or at least stabilize them is anyone's guess. But if it is a viable plan, it could be a boon to the Southern Illinois economy, rich with coal mines.

Having typed till my fingers are now exhausted, I will say that I agree that a little foreign aid coming our way during the disaster relief effort would be not only appropriate, but welcomed.

Well I didn't vote for him !! But' yet I am suffering w/ every one else!! As you are to!! So' the way I see it.Is you got him to?? So' Now whats so funny?? :rolleyes:
DAB73 said:
Cry you babies!!!!!! you all freakin' wanted him, you got him!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!! I'm laughin' my freakin' azz off!!!!! How would you like your waffles now you babies????? I Love mine With ketchup!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Get your sorry azzes in the welfare line where you belong!!!!! that's where you're headin' with bush!!!!! revenge is so sweeeeeeet!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I knew you babies would be cryin' in less than a year!!!!! Dumbazzes!!!!! Keep voting Republican and see what it gets Ya!!!!! More Of The Same!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!! I like it!!!!!

(So we look at the Democrats. They are pushing the E-85 ethanol program. That's great for the corn producers (my heritage), but 2 flaws stick out immediately: 1. There's almost no where to buy the stuff, and 2. Ethanol, like the alcohol used at our local racetracks burns cooler, and almost twice as fast. So while the initial reaction may be to think that ethanol is at least a possible solution, the reality is that you're burning alot more of it to go the same distance. )
Not only that.But' seems every time gas goes up.They raise the E-85 also?? Now what does the E-85 have to do w/ the reg. gas?? Thought it was made completly dif?? Think they may just be reaming are butts??

Back