post those pics

speeddemonx60

speeddemonx60
winter $ucks. we re all getting boared. so post those pics of your 08 car or projects in the making. if its not done post progress pics as it nears completion on this post!!!!!!my street stock will be on here soon as well as the tempo we are gona run in the 4cylinder class. me and dustin m. are gonna run the tempo. ive always got stuck with auto 4cylders. be nice to have a stick next year. any way. POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• stl ss 003.jpg
    stl ss 003.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 299
look'n good. cant wait to see your next pic!!!!keep'em coming!!! if you need engine parts p.m. i have a whole engine with starter and alt for that car! good luck in 08!cant wait to see every one..

Mine

I just finished sanding my neon down to prep it for paint, its been to cold to work on it. I will post pics tomorrow of the car in progress. What are everyones colors on their cars? I have an idea of what i am going to paint mine but I don't want it to look like someone else's car.

speeddemon what the****....!

LOL w the big intake and air cleaner and tall valve covers that 4 cylinder engine in that Tempo should do the trick at any track........no wonder you telling every one good luck they are gonna need it against that TEMPO......
(hey guys think its all stock)L.O.L. no car looks good:D

shhhhhhhhh!!!!!14R

shhhhhhh... dont tell anyone else!!!!you stl guys can keep a secret right??? just kidding! our tempo will be box stock! and probably slow. were out to have fun and trying not to go broke doing it..!!!p.s.....lets see some more PICS,<<<<<<<<<

This is the F5 Motorsports BPRC U.M.P. Mod so far.

Attachments

• l_3b0cc62965a7e8d6a8c733acfa528ad8.jpg
    l_3b0cc62965a7e8d6a8c733acfa528ad8.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 240
wow!!!

both cars look great! cant wait till we get the next pic of the f5 with graphics. and a real pic of shaws crate late!!!!!!!!!the proto pic looks good, but were all waiting for one of the real deal!! keep em coming guys..!!!!!!!im shure everyone else enjoys em just as much as i do.!!!

here are a few pics of the 49p neon in progress. i still have quite a bit of lettering to put on, but i'll post them anyway.

Attachments

• ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 537
  • hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 542
  • roof.jpg
    roof.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 527
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 530
here we go

Attachments

• big ass.jpg
    big ass.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 187
  • big hood.jpg
    big hood.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 210
  • big roof.jpg
    big roof.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 196
  • big side.jpg
    big side.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 224
Hey Fisher,

Good looking car. Wheres the engine? Good luck next year.

I at the rules meeting that heard someone built a pro 4 that looks real similiar to your modified! Well more like a latemodel made out of aluminum.

Does anyone know who it is, or if they are going to be allowed to run it?

I at the rules meeting that heard someone built a pro 4 that looks real similiar to your modified! Well more like a latemodel made out of aluminum.

Does anyone know who it is, or if they are going to be allowed to run it?

What ???? Did someone fall and bump their head? Aluminum on a 4 cyl. Heck that would cost as much as the claim LOL!!! That is flat out funny. Buy a magnet and visit all your buddies down in the pits practice day or opening night...... You'll know who does and who does not this way..... ;)

Hey Grange the motor and tranny should be here within the week. No I don't know who your talkin about. How's ur ride's comin?

Back