• Obama/Biden

Votes: 86 36.6%
  • Other

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • I'm Not Going to Vote

Votes: 14 6.0%

• Total voters

68droptop

Well we've heard all the opinion, to the point that we need to put that other thread out of it's misery. I have a theory that the most vocal on the "Are we United?" thread are not in fact the majority in our community. So, talk is cheap... cast your vote!

the guy with 2ft arms that cant raise them to his shoulders is winning thats funny how old is he 88 or something his in horrible shape just look at him

the guy with 2ft arms that cant raise them to his shoulders is winning thats funny how old is he 88 or something his in horrible shape just look at him
But, with his 2 ft. arms he can make a proper sentence and puntuate with his education. Which you lack.
It's obvious that you are about 12 years old with little or no education. Stay in school and learn some manners and do a little research before you make yourself look more ignorant than you already are.

But, with his 2 ft. arms he can make a proper sentence and puntuate with his education. Which you lack.
It's obvious that you are about 12 years old with little or no education. Stay in school and learn some manners and do a little research before you make yourself look more ignorant than you already are.
just keeping it simple for the mccain folks so they can understand

when did he graduate 1932 geez im scared to have a pres that old and wearing depends

well, my friends, lets see what barack obama has to say. i was pretty impressed by him actually after the last debate. i would REALLY like to know how much this 30 minute ad is gonna cost though

I'd rather take an old wise veteran as president than a guy with many many questions marks and ties to known terrorists.

Lets face it, both presidents are going to have it rough at first. But the economy will come back around in the next 4 years and whoever is president will take the credit for the good economy.

I'd rather take an old wise veteran as president than a guy with many many questions marks and ties to known terrorists.

Lets face it, both presidents are going to have it rough at first. But the economy will come back around in the next 4 years and whoever is president will take the credit for the good economy.

So we vote for McCain because he is vertern....smart reasoning :rolleyes:

My point is that a couple of the above posts rip him for being old and the way his arms are.

He is old and wise
His arms are like that because he was tortured while serving for this country - a veteran.

I believe his time in the military gives him more experience for running a country than someone who worked for ACORN and was a Senator for half a term.

?

My point is that a couple of the above posts rip him for being old and the way his arms are.

He is old and wise
His arms are like that because he was tortured while serving for this country - a veteran.

I believe his time in the military gives him more experience for running a country than someone who worked for ACORN and was a Senator for half a term.

You need to do a little checking on how this man got where he is (military and politics) he would have never made it as a pilot if he wouldn't have used his Grandpa and Dad's name's. Some say he used it also as a POW also.

Some of the McCain worshipers need to read this article. I know you will say it is all lies but if everything reported and written down about Obama has to be true then this must be all true also. It is a long story Dirthound and not many pictures sorry.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/make_believe_maverick_the_real_john_mccain

the rolling stone... they give mccain **** because he partied in his youth... when they put pete doherty on the cover drunk punchin out a camera man.
it may be true but a very biased source

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdZ8Wg62Y8 watch this one

What differentiates the campaigns of independent and third-party candidates is that the third party candidates talk about the issues. Former Comptroller General David Walker said that now is a time that this country needs leadership, not lagship. But unfortunately, we’re getting more lagship than leadership.

The candidate I support put together a fourteen-point plan, which is available on her website runcynthiarun.org. And in those fourteen points is included a elimination of adjustable rate mortgages, predatory lending, and any of the discriminatory practices that helped to fuel the crisis that we’re experiencing. In addition to that, she also calls for the elimination of derivatives trading, which is one of the major problems.

She also calls for David Walker to—who is the former Comptroller General of the United States, to oversee all of the entities that have received taxpayer funding. He is the one who was in charge of auditing the United States government and basically left in disgust because people in the Congress and in the White House were not listening to his admonitions.

She also calls for the nationalization of the Federal Reserve and the establishment of a banking system, a nationalized banking system, that really responds to the needs of people and our country. Our country needs investment in infrastructure, in manufacturing and in greening our economy, and that could be accomplished through such a banking system that belongs to the American people.

We need to repeal NAFTA and all of those so-called free trade agreements, because they don’t constitute fair trade. We can withdraw in six months and give notice of withdrawal and renegotiate these agreements for the following purpose: no more trade agreements that subordinate consumer, union, worker and environmental rights. These are pull-down trade agreements that are allowing fascist and corporate dictators to pull down our standards of living, because they know how to keep their workers in their place at fifty cents an hour. So, any new trade agreements should stick to trade. Any other treaty should be labor, environment and consumer on a level playing field. These trade agreements also have to be open, democratic. They cannot undermine our courts, our regulatory agencies and our legislature.
It can be done if you vote for Cynthia McKinney, Green Party Candidate for President. No I don't agree with the entire Green Platform, but in this day and age, it is not only irresponsible, but it is downright stupid to pick a candidate based on their stance on a single issue.

thats very well said. i would love to see a 3rd party candidate do well but it doesn't seem like it will happen in the near future. Teddy Roosevelt was the closest in the "bull-moose" party in 1912 i believe with 88 electoral votes opposed to Wilson's 435. Teddy was one of the best presidents this country has ever seen

Back