S-10 mini stock for sale

Buckley Racing

Buckley Racing
All

I've decided to sell my mini stock truck if anyone is interested. It is Doe Run legal. It was a very competitive truck last year with a completely stock engine. I just built a brand new Iron Duke and put in it. It has O races on it. I believe it will be a front runner and is easy to drive. I hope it will give Dave Wolf # 0 a good run. Truck is ready for play day at Doe Run. I'm asking $3500.00 it has a lot of spare stuff also.
I also have 2 s-10 that have 4 cylinder with 5 speeds. Both run and drive now. I would work a deal out for everything if someone is interested. A picture is attached of truck. You can reply on here or call me at 756-6309. Keith Buckley

LD
As much fun as I had running the truck. The way the Rams officials treated me last year was wrong. I had a good time at Doe Run last year, but it's come to my attention of a few Rams members already crying, whining and snievling about my truck even though we haven't even raced yet. It was tech checked by two Doe Run tech inspectors and was found all legal by the rule book just like last year. So the fun is gone, and I don't want to listen or be a part of that. I don't want to put Bobby Johnson in a position to have to deal with it. I think he's done an outstanding job at Doe Run, and I don't want to cause problems. He deserves better for all the hard work he's done. I think the Rams was a good group until last year, but you had a few people who ruined the Rams and drove off alot of the support and cars, trucks. If it had been cleaned up last year maybe it would be different, but it wasen't and the car count went from near 20 a night to 6 or 7. It's to bad. But that is the way it is.
Keith

keith, hyou should get one of the pro mods then it would be alot of fun and you could use alot of your parts. Rob Neubauer

Kieth

I am sorry that you feel that way. It is a shame to lose any cars in this class. I know you enjoyed racing as much as the next guy. About the changes in your vehical, i had spoke with Bobby and he told me that he discussed with you the changes that you needed to make. So, that would be strictly between you and Bobby. But, Good Luck Kieth in whatever you decide to do ! LD :)

"Sorry to hear that Kieth, it wont be the same without you!"

I thought you raced all year in 2004 at DRR without any rule problems! Bobby polices the rules there not the RAMS! Don't let someone's "CRYING" keep you from racing at DRR (unless it's the owner). If the track owner is OK with it screw everyone else! I have never had a problem with you our kevins trucks/cars (other than some contact @ SEMO Ha!,Ha!). The only ones crying most be the ones that can't catch ya. Hell look and me, last year I start winning a few races and than they call me a "cheeter"! Money talks & B.S. walks, if they thank you are cheeting they need put forth the money to protest. Until than, "Bring it out and let's RACE like old times!" :eek:

Marty Boyer #52 RAMS

To All

I just want to make it clear this has nothing to do with Bobby. I called Bobby about a rule change to make sure I understood what it was and changed the truck to comply. I had no problem in doing that. The problem is the constant crying by a few. They have taken the fun out of going to mini stock races and I just don't want to listen to that.
Marty
I will miss racing with you and Wolf. I really fixed up the truck this year and I believe it will be very competitive for who ever ends up with it.
I will be racing just not in a mini stock.
Good luck to all.
Keith

Good Luck Keith

Good Luck Keith In The Future Racing Plans I Was Hopeing To Get To Race That Truck This Year Well I Guess Not When Comes To A Chevy 4 Cylinder People Intend To Cry And Say Your Cheeting Ect But You Can Make Them Run If You Got The Right Combo But Good Luck To Ya Keith Brian#3

Brian
Thanks. I will miss running at Doe Run this year. I really had a good time there last year. Your right you can make a 4 cyl. run. The problem is there are too many people that can't read and understand what a rule book says. Bobby will put on a good class and show for the fans. It's just all the trouble the Rams have started upagain the cause me to lose interest in mini stocks. I'll be out to watch you all. Good luck. I will be running a sprint car at SFC on a limited base this year.
Keith

Nightrider
I will be interested in selling off all the S-10 and ministock parts, but not until the truck is sold. The reason is, I would like to be able to deal with someone with all my stuff first on the race truck. There's enough parts to build aleast one more truck and maybe 2. If all they want is the race truck I will have alot of stuff to sell. Hope that explains it. I do have a 3:40 rearend ready to sell now, if you need it.
Keith

Keith,
I am even thinking about setting this year out cause this aint going to be good with the Doe Run boys and the Lambs on the same track cause there is bad blood among the 2 groups. They lost there track and they are trying to claim our territory. I believe it will probally be a circle track demolition. Plus I am trying to build my addition on my house right now no time for a race car just to take it out to get it beat up. But Chuck wont be there this year either ( did I say that) lol.

Bad Blood?......I guess there's a few on DRR's side that just can't let it go either. Flame Warrior..there's only about 5 guys that ran the rock last year that will be running DRR this year. The rest of us "RAMS" were already running DRR last year. No one is coming to take over any track. Bobby Johnons and DRR is a great place to race and also a great place for the whole family. It's just a bunch of ministock guys having some fun and racing together. I think some are using this DRR vs RAMS deal as a sad excuse of "sitting out" this year. Maybe you're just running from competition. And if you do have other stuff going on then that's great because racing isn't everything but to use this crap as an addition excuse is a joke. And DRR was just as rough of a place to racing last year as any other track I ran last year. Just look at your car for an example. It tells it all. I am not here to take part in some DRR vs RAMS debate but I must stand up for us RAMS after a crappy cheap shot like that. I will not respond to any reactions to this and apoligize to Keith for posting this on his thread to sell his truck but i'm sure he didn't appreciate a statement like Flame Warriors as well. If you want to discuss this any further then send me a PM and if not then you know where to find me every Friday Night starting this friday....Doe Run Raceway!!

Bill Nickelson

I am with Bill here. What bad blood? Toward the end of the season we had a few RAMS members racing with us and no problems, well except for that one problem between Wofford and Bellew. But other than that I didn't know of any other problems. As a ministock driver that raced at Doe Run last year, I don't have a problem with a RAMS member coming to Doe Run as long as they are legal. If you don't think they are legal, then protest them. We have 3 great and knowlegable tech men that will take care of that.

MinistockMike said:
I don't have a problem with a RAMS member coming to Doe Run as long as they are legal. If you don't think they are legal, then protest them. We have 3 great and knowlegable tech men that will take care of that.
ahh a voice of reason :eek: :eek: :eek: did I just say that??? wish we could both be out there this year :eek: :eek:

Hear Me Out

I want to start off by saying that the RAMS is no longer being ran by the same people as last year. I am PROUD to say that i am an officer of this group of people. Everyone is really looking forward to racing this season at DRR. There is NO negative comments about DRR in our meetings that is ALL gone. I just would appreciate everyone just working together to have a wonderful racing season. And another thing, we the RAMS are working ourselves to make sure our cars are legal also. But like Mike says, Bobby has his own tech guys that the teching will fall on them. So, there is NO favortisim going on at all. Thanks for letting me speak my mind. LD :)
MinistockMike said:
I am with Bill here. What bad blood? Toward the end of the season we had a few RAMS members racing with us and no problems, well except for that one problem between Wofford and Bellew. But other than that I didn't know of any other problems. As a ministock driver that raced at Doe Run last year, I don't have a problem with a RAMS member coming to Doe Run as long as they are legal. If you don't think they are legal, then protest them. We have 3 great and knowlegable tech men that will take care of that.

LD
Just a quick saying to you about Bobby Johnson and me on the rules. There was a rule change for Doe Run for this season(2005). Its states that the engine #1 spark plugs could not be behind the center of the ball joint. I called Bobby to make sure about my truck and everything was done JUST for the new rule, I had no problem in doing that. The Rams problems are when they tech my truck the didn't eeven have a rule book between them. I was never told why my truck was not right for the RAms rules, it did run the entire 2003 season. One of your tech inspectors said my truck was legal by the rule book(I had one) but told me that he was out voted by the other 2. What was said to me at SFCR that night was I will let you run tonight, but it depends on how you run if I let you run any more. After the night was over I was told IU couldn't race as a Ram anymore. I found out later that it was because of the firewall. It is the same as Bill Nickelsons Truck that I sold Bill, also the same as the 65 truck which the Rams raffled off. The difference was that a scattershield was placed into the new truck so it could run at MCS. This was a rule that MCS had and the truck was made to conform th that rule for saftey. The problem was your tech inspectors weren't smart enough to see this. The engine was not set back. It was bolted to stock motor mounts in the stock location. Bobby Johnson tech spec my truck at the car show last year for Doe Run, It was all legal. It was also teched at the track 3 different times by the Doe Run tech inspector and was legal each time. This year it has been inspected by 2 Doe Run tech inspectors and found legal. I just race for fun and enjoy building and helping the racing communitity. There are alot of Doe Run Racers and Rams that I have helped out. The Rams leadership may have changed for the better but you still have
people who do nothing but give the Rams a bad name. Best I can say about it when their lips are moving they don't have a clue about what there talking about, and until you seperate that from the Rams organization you will never recover to what the Rams once were.
Keith Buckley

Kieth

You and i have never had a problem with each other and i want that perfectly clear. I am not bashing you or anyone else. Just saying the RAMS are doing the best we ( officers ) can do to make this a wonderful organization. I have to agree with Marty then, if your truck has been inspected by DR tech guys and found legal why are you letting an individual stop you from racing. We all know you enjoy it....... LD :)

Hey Keith Came On Race The Truck .... We The Chevy Guys Need Help To Show The Fords That The Chevys Can Win With The 2.5 Hope To See You At The Drr Track This Friday Night At Play Day

K.d.s

Back