So what is going on with Ed Dixon?????

broderick782003

:(
I have heard so many rumors about the June 25th race at Godfrey, I just want to know what is really going on!!!
I go to Godfrey Speedway every Friday, EXCEPT June 25th. I cant believe the one weekend i dont go all this **** happens. I hate to hear that Ed Dixon may not be coming back, i am a big fan of his. But if he is that mad over one bad call (well some say bad call and some say good call???) then so be it. You will not find a track that has never made a call that someone didnt agree with. Ed Dixon is a good racer and i hate to see him go, and i think that he owes it to us fans to bring his *** back out there on Friday night.
I read alot of negitive comments about Godfrey Speedway and i would like to say that i have been going there since i was very young, and i love the track. It may just be that i know most of the drivers out there which makes it more interesting, but i dont think that it is a horrible place to go spend your Friday evening. I feel that they are personable and friendly out there. Ya you might have your crazy drunks that like to start fights over dumb things but hey them kind of people are everywhere.
But to anyone who knows what is really going on, Please inform me.....
You can also email me at broderick782003@yahoo.com.
thanks
amy

He's A Winer He Spun Someone Got Put In The Rear Got Mad Pulled Off Loaded Up And Said He Wasn't Comin Back He Is A Ok Driver But He Screwed Up Got Caught Why Wine About It He Is Back Out There No Big Deal But When Your Busted Your Busted

well Dirt Hound if he would've put in an extra n he would've been correct at least for the firs three words. He is a winner.

i rlly used to like eddy but then at the summer nationals at highland after that nite i juss didnt like him anymore for sum reason ..i juss didnt he didnt do good or sumthin i was juss like man dixon ****s!

tiregirl2 said:
i rlly used to like eddy but then at the summer nationals at highland after that nite i juss didnt like him anymore for sum reason ..i juss didnt he didnt do good or sumthin i was juss like man dixon ****s!
Fair weather fan,huh?:rolleyes:

:)

tiregirl2 said:

go learn how to talk and type.

to racefan4ever

racefan4ever said:
He's A Winer He Spun Someone Got Put In The Rear Got Mad Pulled Off Loaded Up And Said He Wasn't Comin Back He Is A Ok Driver But He Screwed Up Got Caught Why Wine About It He Is Back Out There No Big Deal But When Your Busted Your Busted

That comment makes you sound a little 2 faced don't you think. You talk about him behind his back then you come down and put your bag on his hauler and try to hang around his trailer. Whats up with that?

13 years old

Wow if I spoke disrespectfully like that to anyone at that age I would have been jacked up against the wall or thrown against it only to slither down...
Where are the kids learning all this from? Trust me DG JR will ride the wall if I ever catch her mouthing like that especially at 13...... J/M/O

eddie dixon is a *** hole he is a cry baby i go to pevely and everytime he loses a race or feature i give him a standing ovation . he is just a *** and a cra** head he crys when he is tapped or spun out but he is never in the wrong if he does it what a *** hole

did

you just make an account on here today just to mouth ed dixon??? if so why don't you take your whine *** mouthin crap elsewhere. oh and by the way you should've seen mr. dixon at SFCR he was awesome!!!!

might i ad if ed dixon blows so much then why has he won 562 features???????? hmmmm.....yeahhh..i'd say he doesn't blow at all.

Wow

#50dixonblows said:
eddie dixon is a *** hole he is a cry baby i go to pevely and everytime he loses a race or feature i give him a standing ovation . he is just a *** and a cra** head he crys when he is tapped or spun out but he is never in the wrong if he does it what a *** hole

Wow Mr. Dixon fan I can't believe you came on here to flame like that. We normally don't do that around here. Some do but for the most part we just don't play that way. Besides powers that be might release you from this ride if you act like that to many times.. Fan of Dixon or not or any driver for that fact they do not deserve the bashing you are providing along with the language you tried to share with us. Just a heads up newbie we don't play that way. Maybe when you have more experuence you can come on here and talk and share adult conversation with out the profanities. J/M/O
And the last time I tapped Eddie he gave me a hug never heard him cry...

Lisa Jones

Powers ????

The powers of Jimmy Dearing will not put up with to much of that .... He can close the account....

Back