Tribute to Dean Motsinger

Millsey

Attachments

• Dean Motsinger.JPG
    Dean Motsinger.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 800
Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to The Motsinger Family........ If you guys need ANYTHING, please feel free to call..

He will never be forgotten......................................

it's no secret Dean and i didn't agree, but this is still a tragic deal.condolences to his family and friends. art.

Dean walked into the path of a 97 Dodge Caravan in Cape last night/this morning and it hit and killed him. Thoughts and Prayers go to the Motsinger Family.

We Just Heard About Dean. Our Thoughts And Prayers Go Out To The Motsinger Family.

Van, Sue Billy, And Nicki

God BLess Monsinger Family

:( This is such a sad occasion for the racing community,family and friends of Dean. Chevy-Man and I are deeply sadden with the news. Our hearts and prayers go out to family,friends and supporters of Dean. He'll be deeply missed. I pray that God will give you the strength to make it through this. God Bless All.

i really hate to hear that and this really hits home for me.dean and i formed a freindly relationship over this last year,and he helped my racing program out alot.our family's thought and prayers are with deans family,and godspeed to dean++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This news is very saddening to me. I have to say Dean and i have had our difference of opinions but in the last few months we have became very close friends. I am deeply sorry to the family for your loss. This will be a devastating loss to the racing community. Dean wanted NOTHING more than to be recognised by the racing community for his chassis building. Dean, your were a good friend and i will definatly miss you ............. LD

I would have posted the information on here earlier, but they were still trying to reach family to tell them. I got the call from Trashdog around 3:30 a.m. As you might imagine he was quite upset because Dean had just been the best man at his wedding. Trashdog had even got Dean a motel room there in Jackson where they had the wedding. Dean apparently decided to go for a walk and left the motel around 1:30 in the morning. He was reportedly about 2 miles from the motel when he got hit.

Here's the actual report from the Missouri Highway Patrol:
REPORT NO: A015584E FROM: 1146 DATE: 103005 TIME: 024500 OPR: JBB COUNTY: ECG

CAR: 01 1997 DODGE CARAVAN NORTHBOUND INSURANCE-UNKNOWN
DAMAGE:EXT DISPOSITION: TOWED BY A AND A TOWING
DRIVER NAME:WAHL ROBERT F DOB: 050277 AGE: 28 SD: Y
ADDRESS:O'FALLON

INJURED PERSON INFORMATION FOR ACCIDENT REPORT A015584E

CAR:01 NAME: MOTSINGER LEONARD D DOB: 082371 AGE: 34 INJ: FAT SD: U
ADDR:FARMINGTON INV: P
DISP:TAKEN BY CAPE CO CORONER TO CAPE COUNTY MORGUE

MISCELLANEOUS
F A T A L I T Y A C C I D E N T
NEXT OF KIN HAS BEEN NOTIFIED
OCCURRED AS PEDESTRIAN WALKED INTO PATH OF NORTHBOUND VEHICLE 1
SUBJECT PRONOUNCED AT SCENE BY CAPE CO CORONER JOHN CLIFTON AT 0315
INVESTIGATED BY TPR T M WILSON 1146 ASSISTED BY CRASH TEAM 4 MEMBER
SGT C M HEATH 777

This Is To Trashdog ....

Dog, i know this is a VERY devastating thing for you since Dean was such a good friend and your best man but i wanted to tell you what Dean told me last Monday night. " LD, you know what the greatest honor a man can ask of you ? " " I said, No, what ? he said " To ask you to be his best man at his wedding " ! He was very proud to be in your wedding and talked VERY highly of you as a friend......... Im sorry for this loss, if there is anything i can do please let me know. LD

Dean is one of the people I used to argue with over stuff on here, but when we met at the Pevely Fall Nationals and then at the TCS banquet, we sat and talked a lot of stuff over and in the end we actually got along very well face to face. I am very sorry to hear this, and my condolences go out to all the people affected by this, his family and friends. What a shock to see this on here today.

dean gave me the knowledge and car to win-his skills as a car builder were 2nd to none-most of all dean was a good friend to alot of people-alot of lives will be effected because of this accident-dean will never be forgotten,he will still ride along with me everytime i get behind the wheel-it won't be the same driving by the motsinger complex and not being able to stop by to see what dean is working on.dean is in a better place now,we will all meet up with him again someday.words can not express the sorrow i have for his family,shannon

Our deepest sympathy goes out to the Motsinger Family. Our racing community had suffered a great loss. He had an unbelieveable talent as a driver and chassis builder. He will truly be missed by all that knew him. Our thoughts and prayers are with all.

#71B Bohn Motorsports

Back