Yawn! It's boring in here again!

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
Call me high maintenance, but it's getting boring in here again!!! Smurf hasn't even been in here for me to pick on today! Is anybody out there????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

boring

I'm with you racewidow, it's BORING !!!! Everyone must have the RACIN' BLUE FLU, if ya know what I mean. :(

I can relate all to well. All I keep reading from everyone is who's going to race where, when, how, and well, whatever! If people would just get there #@*% straight I can start planning where I'll be going to watch the races this year. DEFINITELY i-55!!! :D

LOL!! I'll probably be at I-55 a few times this year. Once with the RAMS and will go with the Kreke crew a couple other times. Gotta love racing with the Kreke crew!!! It's quite the experience - I love 'em all! Especially the big bald headed monkey - Chim Chim!

Kreke always runs good at Pevely, does a good job! When you come to I-55 keep an eye on Rich Whaley #59 modified, I used to help him out quite a bit back when he was running his streetstock. I still keep in touch with him some. Rich is a cool :cool: racer!! Gotta go for awhile. See ya! :cool:

LOL - You retired people kill me! My dad retired a few years ago and now he's so busy I have to make an appointment just to call him on the phone to check up!

I'll look for Whaley. From what I remember, he's someone to watch!

Whaley

Watch for Rich to visit the Rock a few times this year. He always runs in the top two or three when he visits. :cool:

We're gonna try. I usually work on Friday nights but I've got some vacation time coming so we might be able to make more trips down there this year. I think we only made it once or twice last year. That was the first time I've ever been there. Definitely different! :D

I'd never been until last year. I've seen some of the best door to door racing I've ever seen down there. It's definately worth the trip. The racers are all pretty cool, the fans are great and it's definately a good night of racing. Hope to meet you two down there sometime!

Sound good! I'll let you know when I'll be coming down. Let me know when your coming to Pevely and we can meet there also. I have been going to I-55 for about fifteen years and the racin' gets better every year. The racer's and the fans are AWESOME!! I have a blast every weekend! Hope to see you there. :cool:

I'll let you know when I'm coming to Pevely. Dirtgirl LOVES it when I come to Pevely!! We love to hang together. We have the potential to get in all kinds of trouble - LOL. I've learned one thing though - don't rock the port a potty when she's in it!

HA! :D HA! :D That's pretty funny! I'm not so sure if I should inquire about the "trouble" thing or for that matter the "porta potty" issue. I'll leave that wide open for you racewidow! Oh, by the way, the meetin' up thing at both tracks sounds like a good idea. Maybe I can introduce you to Whaley sometime this year, he's cool :cool: .

Oh, I rocked her when she was in the port a potty during Racestock and she didn't believe it was me for the longest time. HAHA - THAT was funny!!! She owes me one, I'd better be careful. LMAO!!!!

Cool, I'll look forward to meeting all of you this season. The more the merrier. When are we going to get you into a mini stock?

Well you just never know about the mini stock thing, we'll see. I'm really not sure how to respond to the porta potty thing, so I just won't say anything. WEIRD, how's that? To respond from an earlier post about meeting people at the races, I to have met some of the best people I talk to at the race track. I guess it's in our blood. :cool:

Yes, I've learned that my racing friends are the truest and best freinds I've ever met!!! I've been amazed at the racing community in this area. I can only hope it's like that worldwide. I've seen guys who hate each other on the track do things for each other when in need with no thought to the competition. Racing people are by far the most compassionate, loving, giving and caring people I've ever come across.

The port a potty thing was me playing a prank on her b/c she was feeling pretty good already from the concoction she was drinking. I just had to mess with her a little! Really, it was hilarious if you were there to see it. The funniest part is - she blamed it on two guys that had no way of doing it - one was holding her stuff and the other was in another stall. She was convinced it was them which made her yelling at them so much funnier! Poor dirtgirl! If she ever decides to get me back, I'll be in serious trouble. hehehe!

You pretty much summed up the racin' freinds subject, good choice of words, really I'm impressed! Sounds like a cool joke on dirtgirl, all in fun right? I bought a sportsman from Whaley a few years ago, raced it a couple times at I-55, but I was working alot and didn't have time to work on the car so I sold it. Maybe sometime I'd like to get back into racing, something cheap, you know what I mean. :cool:

Thanks, I just calls 'em as I sees 'em! I love my racing family.

Yep, all in good fun.

From what I've learned of racers, where there's a will, there's a way. I'll bet we see you back in a rollcage sooner or later. You should consider a mini stock. It is cost effective and they're a WONDERFUL group of people to run with. No one bangs your car up, they all help each other out when in need and it's more of a family than a group of competitiors.

Whew! I should be a sales rep - NOT!!

Back