Allied sportsman tech at the nationals races

Jimmy Cummins

CEO, Cummins Lumber Co.
I was wondering how much it would cost to protest the legality of a car that claims to be an 'allied legal' car at the pepsi nats or the fall nats. I am curious because I can think of only 1 time all year at either aara track they checked cubic inch and I dont think they ever used the compression gauge the whole season that they bought. While I think about it I ran 19 allied races this year and dont think I ever had to take my carb all the way off

I think rules need to be changed if they don't want to tech the cars. I hate having to tear my engine down fro tech, but then again I might be a little lazy since I've gotten older. Rules could be any steel small block under the two barrel with the intakes we now have. That would eliminate any one thinking some one is cheating because they when a lot. Well at least the engine part of cheating.

snakes are something I don't worry about ,how does it feel midget racer to be running around with snakes

well, the mutt dont like sprint cars, so thats his feeble attempt at bashing them... as far as the other part, i have no clue.nobody else does either. funny thing is, he is the only one that knows. kinda scary.

art your still suffering from having your helmet on too tight when your younger or do you still wear a helmet to bed with you lmao

After 7,223 posts you would think the hound dog would learn to make a little more sense. Obviously thats a lost cause.

get rid of allied!!! and all the sportsmen that are doing the crying can win at any track and beat the cars they are crying about!! i say they are all cheaters...

Dirrboy. I resent the fact that you call me a cheater (you did say all) You do not know me. How dare you judge my character. My car is 100% Allied legal. Allied tracks are the only tracks I race at. That is why I think more tech should be done like in the past. I have nothing to hide. I don't care what happens at tracks that I don't race at but I do care about tracks that I do. If you, or anyone else can prove to me and everyone else that I am a cheater then please do so. If you can't then I will happily accept your public apology and hope that in the future you would think twice about publicly accusing me of cheating.

Brian Eaves #44

brian... you are having a "battle of wits" with an unarmed person... you cannot argue with stupid, and expect to have a reasonable debate.

What I am getting at is I have 3 engines, one I have to weigh 2900 with, one 3000 and one 3200. The only obvious difference is the one has double hump heads and the one has a victor jr. My problem is why do I have to add 200 or 300 pounds because I tell you what I have, but a guy could show up with a 383 in a 350 block, a 43 pound crank, aftermarket acid ported 49cc heads with the machine work to look stock with 12.5 to 12.8 comp with flat tops, an acid ported allied intake, roller cam and weigh 300 pounds less than me. Just curious

Back