Kaboooooooooooooom

Trashdog

Fellow with a spec motor at the crate model race blew up big time. The motor had a full season on it.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Millsey said:
I cropped it and cleaned it up for you Dog...

I like the original better, the darkness adds to the overall effect, and it appears sharper when it hasn't been blown up so much and lightened. The car looks illuminated more. But of course, it is all subjective, isn't it?

I thought they said those weak little motors were not powerfull enough to blowthemselves up. Awsome pic.

He wasn't running a crate, it was a spec motor. He said he had about 700 laps on it. He ran all of last season and then 2 nights in Feb. and boom.

No crate motors were blown during 2 days of racing with over 40 cars. Not a bad stat.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Dean said:
I thought they said those weak little motors were not powerfull enough to blowthemselves up. Awsome pic.
If you look at some of the pics Trashdog took. Some those Weak Little CRATE motors look like there hooking up pretty darn good to me... What do you think Dean ??? :)

I like it, gives me that warm fuzzy feeling...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

I'm on dial up here, dial up ****s.

ROLFMAO!!! OOOOOOPS indeed, thanks for pointing that out. Ok, here it is, Georgia, by the Trashdog.:)

(Why didn't the dog catch that?)

How for towards the price of a great engine will a $65 per race nite entry fee go if you race 52 nites a year for the same pay to win and alot less from seccond back? Think about the hidden cost of the trojen horse/white elephant they are trying to sell you.

Was Memmer ever on here trying to sell UMP to you? Hell no, it sold itself.

if you noticed in other pics there is something white hanging lose from the back of the car make you want to go hmmmmm

Dean said:
Was Memmer ever on here trying to sell UMP to you? Hell no, it sold itself.

Was there a such thing as the internet when Memmer started the UMP? No, if there was he would have taken advantage of it!! Tell me something, how much money did Bob Memmer make off of Hoosier Tires "helping the little guy"?????

With over 40 members in the Southern Region this year & over 45 cars at the FASTRAK Winternationals, I would say that Fastrak is selling itself just fine. If you dont like it, dont run it! No need in trying to personally bring it down!

Back