Tony Stewart needs to go!!!

Dixon Fan

Dirt is in...asphalt out
Tony Stewart needs to be banned from Nascar. He is like a DUI driver on the race track. After so many times you should be out. I hope he doesn't come back to Pevely or any other racetracks in the area. I don't understand how anyone can be a Tony Stewart Fan.

lol well he has had some problems but you always hear people say that is just the way he drives. agressive(careless). you never heard anyone complain when the #3 did the same thing. this is racing. it is entertaining to watch. people want to see accidents. nascar will never boot someone for selling tickets

DW needs to be banned from TV. They should have PARKED him a long time ago. Dixon Fan you should be used to that kind of driving.

yeah he needs to go,straight to the front right where he belongs.44rocks good comeback i like it.

If you watched the deal with Rusty. Rusty came down on Tony not Tony into Rusty
Rusty never never does anything wrong just ask him.

It might of been Rustys fault, but I don't see Rusty or other drivers respond back by pinning a driver against the wall and messing up his car by doing it possibly wrecking other cars. Just like Stewart did earlier this year. Somebody tapped him a little on the back bumper and Stewart went crazy. He rammed in the side of the car that tapped him, then he hit him again. Tony did more damage on his car in what he did than what the other driver did. And by the way don't compare him to Dale Earnhardt, Sr.. I never saw Earnhardt punch anyone or drive like this man. Thats the wrong person to compare it to. Tony just needs to let things go. There are accidents, but Tony tends to make them worse. I am a True Nascar Fan and I don't have a favorite driver. But when I see a driver wreck his own car for no apparent reason, I think of an idiot. My opinion only, if I offend anyone I'm sorry.

Agressive and stupid are two different things! Unfortunately, Stewart is both! I didn't see the incident today, just catching the end of the race now. Don't know who's fault it is. But I know that if Rusty and Stewart were involved I'm sure there will be a lot to be said by both after the race. Stewart can drive a car, but he seems to run his mouth more often!

At least Tony Stewart will come to Pevely and Tri-City. Rusty Wallace wouldn't come back to St. Louis to pee on it if it were on fire.

That deal was just a racing thing, Tony and Rusty banging. Tony apologised immediately through the radio, so Rusty just needs to get over it.

Why is it that Rusty never shows his face around here any more? Genuinely, anyone have any idea?

Rusty has been to Benton, Mo. last year and he is coming to the St louis Mill for autographs next week.

i would imagine rusty will be at gateway saturday with his busch team with billy parker driving.

sorry but stewart is a IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! He is going to kill someone someday.He cause the big wreck a couple of weeks ago that took 10 drivers out. What comes around should go around,but do it to him and go straight to the trailer to see big daddy of nascar. Didnt see today wreck but wasnt rusty already tore up from a wreck with bush? so what happen with stewart and rusty today? Rusty might not come to town but he does come more often than you think, but not to race but to see his family that is here.I talk to his uncle all the time on my route. Go #2........... Also congrats #24 Gordon for winning today...

I don't agree with some of Tony's antics on and off the track, but he's a good driver and a hard racer, this is what fans pay to see, it also sells tickets for nascar, so everyone will just have to live with it.

what does than mean sprintfan????????? Yes im a DIXON fan but what does that have to do with anything?? Sorry if your a stewart fan, but im sick of him taking drivers out!!!!!!!! :( :(

Tony Stewart is driving more like an idiot this year than in years past for some reason. In the deal with Rusty today, Rusty did come down into Tony in the first incident but Tony just flat out drove Rusty into the wall coming off of turn 2 and you can say that maybe it was a pay back but a couple laps later he did the exact same thing to Jeff Gordon coming off of turn 2 and those 2 hadn't had any contact prior to that. Funny thing was, Tony declined an interview after the race. I generally pull for the drivers that come out of the open wheel ranks but I just can't bring myself to pull for Stewart.

Just my opinion, fire away.:cool:

Back